January 27, 2021
Signs It’s Time Your Business Needs to Outsource
You’re growing fast. You’ve received an influx of funding. Taking care of customers is stretching your current staff because growth is outpacing the support you can offer. As a result, you’re considering an outsourcing strategy for customer service and sales, but you want the right plan at the right time.
Making the jump to outsourcing can feel like a leap into the unknown, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ve identified six signs indicating the need to outsource, so you know you’re making the best decision for your business. Here are signs you need to look for.
When It’s Time to Outsource
If you’ve followed the ascent of major corporations, you know those businesses didn’t magically appear at the top of their sector. Their leaders understood they could accomplish more by finding an outsourcing partner than trying to do everything in-house. These are some of the indicators they identified.
- Resource constraints. Your business is growing at a rapid pace, which fuels your passion and drive to achieve even more! But those growing pains can be costly. You can’t get the right people on board fast enough. Your staff is sitting on top of each other because you are running out of real estate. Yet your company can’t afford a costly expansion at this point in its maturation.
You need to consider offshore outsourcing. ePerformax can quickly and efficiently expand your coverage. With our team of over 6,500 agents in the Philippines, we can get you the effortless customer service you need at the price you can afford, with a 30-50% cost savings.
- Employees working outside their skill set. You hired people to do specific jobs within your organization because they brought unique skills to the table. The problem is, the pace of growth has left your team spending the bulk of its time on tasks outside their job descriptions. Your sales staff is spending its energy on logistics. Your marketing director also answers social media comments.
Outsourcing your customer service will free up your team members to succeed in the roles they excel in. It can also provide your customers the focused, tailored, consultative assistance they demand.
- Need for outstanding customer service. The old adage says, “Provide good service and a customer will tell one person; provide poor service and a customer will tell ten others.” That principle has multiplied exponentially in today’s global marketplace.
Social media, email, phone calls, and online chat all matter, but if you’re not handling any of them with the highest level of quality service, you could be damaging your company’s reputation and future success. Outsourcing high-quality, first-class omnichannel support can solve this problem and ensure customers get the service they expect.
- Workload and burnout. You worked hard to find the right people, but lately, you’ve seen a high turnover rate among your best employees. They decided to take their skills and knowledge elsewhere because they are burned out and overworked. That’s a sure sign it’s time to start outsourcing.
Attrition at your company comes at a significant cost when you calculate recruitment and relocation costs, decreased productivity, onboarding and training costs.
You hired the right people. Make sure you keep them by giving them the right support, so they don’t get burned out and look for better job opportunities.
- Need for technology. You thought your platforms, data servers, and delivery systems were more than adequate for your company’s needs. But now those systems aren’t meeting those needs, and you’re not sure what the best solution is to add next.
An outsourcing partner, like ePerformax, can bring a wealth of experience to the table because we’ve worked with other companies and know the latest in technology. We also bring in technology consulting partners to help determine the best solution.
- Desire for agility and flexibility. You are a growing, entrepreneurial company and you need a partner who’s ready to grow with you when the time is right by adding lines of business, expanding your service hours of operation, and/or handling seasonal requirements.
At ePerformax, our entrepreneurial style and smaller size (compared to other global outsourcers) gives us a “speed boat” mentality. We can move with our partners at their speed and make sharp directional changes when necessary.
If you recognize these signs in your business, it’s time for you to take action. ePerformax is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to give you the best support for your business at an affordable cost, while allowing you to maintain control of your company’s culture and operations. We’d love to talk about your company’s needs and how we might tailor solutions to help your business succeed.
www.eperformax.com | +1 888 384 7004 | firstname.lastname@example.org